2014, EDITING: DESPINA ZERNIOTI, CMG, DIRECTOR OF ASIAN ART MUSEUM OF CORFU, LANGUAGE: GREEK – ENGLISH
Catalogue of the permanent collections of the Corfu Museum of Asian Art. The catalogue provides information about:
- The Donors and the donations that created the Museum
- The history and architecture of the Palace of Saint Michael and Saint George where the Corfu Museum of Asian Art is housed.
- The art and culture of Japan (Prehistory, Shinto and Buddhism, the Way of Tea, Samurai, the Art of Edo period, Theatre, Geisha, Ceramics, Painting, Woodblock prints in the ukiyo-e style)
- The history of China and Chinese selected ceramics from the Museum’s collections
- The art of south and southeast Asia (India, Afghanistan-Pakistan (Gandhara), Cambodia, Siam, Nepal-Tibet)
The catalogue was sponsored by the Greek National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF), 2007 – 2013.